The Last Man on Earth is the eleventh Serious Sam 3: BFE level.
Sam now continue his journey to make a contact with the base. During the journey , he found one of the EDF's dead member and use it's communicating transmitter, He found out that Mental has launch a surprised attack on their base and whipping them out including the Charlie Team that was meant to be sent to the Time-Lock. Sam Stone is the last man on earth, so he decided to start Charlie Team's mission on entering the Time-Lock and must journey there by himself.
- At the boulder — When the boulder crashes down the tunnel ramp, on the left in a cubby hole behind where it used to be there is some ammo. Reward: Minigun Bullets +100. Message: "Secret found!"
- Outside the crypt — Once you get outside where you find the dead soldier, after the cutscene, go to left, in the corner there is an armor behind the portable. Reward: Armor +10. Message: "Mini secret found!"
- Before you walk through one of the two open gate doors — In front of the second open gated door is a hollow small stone tower. You can jump into it from the broken wall that's right next to it if it wasn't destroyed during the fight. Reward: XL2 Lasergun. Message: "Secret Found!".
- Right next to the portable where you pick up the Ramesseum Exit Key is a small building. Inside that building, walk up to the wall and look up through the hole. Shoot the box. Reward: Sniper Rifle. Message: "Secret Found!".
- When you walk through the gates into the final area of the map, the city, you'll see a road just a few meters ahead of you. Follow that road to the right and through the opening in wall. Continue a few meters outside and on the first elevation in the sand, turn left. Reward: C4 + 7. Message: "Secret Found!".
- In the near-left city — Outside the wall on the left is some armor. Reward: Armor +50. Message: "Secret found!"
- In the near-right city — There's a two-story red building in this area. On a balcony is a clip. Climb up the wall, then jump up to grab it. Reward: Sniper Bullets +3. Message: "Secret found!"
- In the near-right city — There's a two-story red building in this area. Tucked against the wall surrounding it is some health (i.e. right under 7.). Reward: Health +25. Message: "Mini secret found!"
- Mid-right part of the city is a walled off area (made of wavy zinc sheets) with some boxes stacked against it. Climb over for 150 electricity.
- In the far-left city — A building on the last row has ammo on top of it. Jump on one of the two crates (unless destroyed) and then up. Reward: Electricity +150. Message: "Secret found!"
- In the far-left city — There's a ruined wall with some palm trees around it in the desert, with some ammo tucked behind the wall. Reward: Minigun Bullets +100. Message: "Secret found!"
These are the known ways to get out of this map.
- On the near-left side of the city is a ruined wall just before a barrier into the desert. You can climb up onto the wall, take a running leap to the ruined barrier, and get up onto the wall. Unfortunately invisible walls prevent too much travel.
Enemy, Item and Weapon countEdit
|Enemies||Tourist, Easy and Normal Single Player||Hard, Serious and Mental single player||Tourist, Easy and Normal Co-op||Hard, Serious and Mental Co-Op|
|Witch-Bride of Achrimans||6||6||6||6|
|Hatchling Antaresian Spiders||16||16||16||16|
|Juvenile Antaresian Spiders||9||9||9||9|
|Aurigan Cave Demons||19||19||19||19|
|Extra Small Healths||45|
|Extra Small Armors||30|
|Extra Large Armors||1|
|RAPTOR Sniper Rifles||1|
|C-4 Demolition Charges||10|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Boxes||23|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Magazines||6|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Boxes||8|
|Sniper Rifle Bullets||1|